Thursday, December 31, 2009

Balo Other Skills Analysis

 What Expertise Skills should I focus on?

Well personally, I prefer my Balo to be a Critshield ******* so I focus on Noble Spirit.  With all the bonuses you get from your skills, you should have a really high critshield value if you focus on Noble Spirit.

The second skill I focus on is Warrior's Heart for more power.  I believe the evasion one is useless for us as we should be taking low damage regardless.  If you care about resistances and you are PvP heavy, I suggest you do the resistance type skills before Warrior's Heart.  Do Warrior's Heart second if you are mainly PvE.

Why do I not go for the pot skill?  Because I have more than enough from the treasure chests.  Then again, I never needed those things, but if you want them badly, go ahead and make that your first priority.

Other things

I suggest you get Tailor Mastery to 10 for more Critshield.  The point is to make you a unstoppable beast.  Balo are meant to be a great decoy in mass pvp wars.

The order you go in when following one of my builds is up to you.  There is no specific order. You can either save up all your skill points to a certain point and spend them on the ones that are needed the most.  Or you can do the complete opposite and have no skill points.

This will be updated later to have more stuff in it.

 
JD Source © 2010